Wife having PCOS, myself suffering from asthenoteratozoospermia, want child. Can i ask doctor online?

I am a 38 year old man married to a 27 year old lady last year....we have been diagnosed of PCOs (my wife) and myself having asthenoteratozoospermia with a sperm count of 30million/ml, 57% motility , 10% normal sperm and 46% slow progressive....56% have head defect, 68% neck defect and 80% tail defect.... fructose test positive and wife has already been in treatment with progesterone and clofert 50.....kindly advice as to how can we have a child....
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013