Wife had miscarriage. Had an accident. Prescribed fertisure. Not pregnant. Correct treatment?

Hello Doc
Am Sunil Popli from India age 29 & my wife is of age 26.
My wife conceived last year and with 4 months pregnancy fell down from stairs and miscarried the child (April 2012).

But same day it was not treated/aborted . It is done after 2 days as she was suffering from immense pain.

I was not in country that time. That time she could not bear pain and finally doc gave anesthesia and abortion was done. We were suggested to take a gap of 3-4 months to try again for baby.

Later i met an accident in August 2012 and was on bed rest for around 50 days as got my right leg injured.

We consulted doc In march 2013 and prescribed Fertisure F and one medicine 5 tablets to be taken from second day of her monthly cycle.

We followed same treatment for last month but she didn't conceived and had cycle 2 days earlier this time on 27th in place of 30th.

Please suggest whether we r going under correct treatment?
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013