Wife had UTI. Had sex. Having prostatis, on antibiotics. Pain, irritation still persists. Suggestions?

Dear Dr, one year before i had sex with my wife when she is affected by urinary tract infection , then i have pain and irritation. after dr consultation he said it is prostatitis , then i taken many antibiotic tablet for 3 months., then i had better cure. but still i have pain or irritation in my penis and urinary tract.but my urination and sex are normal. my scan and urine and blood report are normal. allopathy dr says it is normal , you have mental depression ,. i am very confussion about it , what is my problem. it may cure by allopathy or homeopathy or YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012