Wife family has history of schizophrenia. Any test to find out during pregnancy the early stage of schizophrenia ?

Dear Dr. Srikanth Reddy, Psychiatrist , My wife family has history of schizophrenia ( Her family consist of mother ( schizophrenic got from her uncle ), father(Perfect including his family history), 1 elder sister (schizophrenic) and 2 elder brothers( 1 bro is schizophrenic, another one perfect) )...In my family including both father side and mother side we dont have any history of mental illness ... My wife and I are not having any mental disorder ..Hence we both do not use any kind of psychotropic medicence(pills) ... My wife does not have high blood pressure/blood sugar/tyroid. My wife has been taking folic acid from last 2 months .Now from last 15 days she has started T-Biopreg and while taking this tablet she avoids folic acid as this tablet has folic acid.Along with this we both takes a piece of walnut including other dry fruits. We are trying to maintain healthy diet too. However we need your suggestion to make sure we are on right path..please suggest.. My questions is : 1. Do we have genetic test available globally( Anywhere in india or across the globe ) that can be carried any stage of life i.e during pregnancy, post pregnancy or in adult identify schizophrenia earlier .Please confirm and suggest. 2. I have heard of B12 good for brain..Can my wife takes bicosule capsules along with Biopreg?? My wife had MTP on july 2012 becouse she had taken some antibiotics (fynaloz 9levofloxacin)--2 tabbs, azee 500mg --3 tabs, cetirizine, betnesol- 5 tabs) during first month of her pregnancy as she was not knowing she was pregnant. Now we are planning to have baby after march 2013.If you can suggest what best we can eat, execise, prenatal ills that most suit in our case. Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013