Thanks for posting your query on this website. I can fully appreciate your concern for your problem.
1. Firstly, the frequent headaches may be due to either sinusitis
2. You haven't mentioned the name of the nasal spray
used. But, use of Azelastin nasal spray (Brand names : Arzep or Azep) intranasally thrice daily should help.
3. In addition, use Nasivion/Otrivin Nasal drops - one drop in each nostril, four times daily for 10 days.
4. Steam inhalation (with PLAIN water) through the nose, 4-5 times daily.
5. Tab Montu-L one tab twice daily regularly.
If you feel that you get typical migraine attacks, do revert back to me.
6. Regarding joint pains
, please consult Rheumatologist
to exclude/confirm gouty arthritis/Rheumatoid Arthritis
I am confident that you will certainly benefit from the advice.
May I assure you that I am always available for your assistance and will try my best to cure your condition to the best of my experience and knowledge.
Please feel free to revert back to me in case of further clarifications, if any.
HAVE A NICE DAY AND A SPEEDY RECOVERY.
Dr.(Col) R Karanwal