Wierd twitch around left kidney, horrible migraines. Feet feel cold, cracking in knees. Carpel tunnel ?

hah, well every now and then aroudn twixe a week a weird twitch will happen around my left kidney , lately i v been having head aches everyday since i got sick and had a horrible migraine , iv had head aches since the 14th amost everyday on and off, also my sinusus are plugged and leacing a micus discharge with my new nasal spray but it dosn t help just makes my head aches twitch. Also my hand seems to twitch, i guess cause i always crack my knuckles and neck constantely im on the computer a lot so i think im developing carpal tunnel syndrome . my feet also get extremely cold, when i step in the shower they actually start to hurt, but im constantly wearing warm socks. Alteast reply too a couple of these things, my neck and wrists,knuckles hurt aswell.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013