Widal test positive, diagnosed typhoid. Which test can safely tell me whether i am free of typhoid or not??

I had my widal test which came out to be positive. My doctor has diagnosed typhoid fever seeing my widal reports. MP test also shows positive result. malaria has been diagnosed few days after widal test. after widal test my fever continued to rise. But after malaria has been detected and medicine given for that my fever only rises in late afternoon and that rises to around 101 . Should i go for blood culture test for proper diagnosis of typhoid? Which test can safely tell me whether i am free of typhoid or not??
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013