Why was there bleeding next day after intercourse ?

i am chinnu one of the my best friend had unprotected sex with her boy friend next day started periods with heavy bleeding but 2nd day periods was stopped is there any chances to get pregnancy she is worried can u give me a good answer for this question
Asked On : Tue, 15 Mar 2011
Hi Welcome to

The relation to intercourse and periods is coincidence. She was due

and and got the periods. But when she had regular bleeding next

day after intercourse , does not get pregnancy.

If she does not get periods by next month, then do the pregnancy

test. You can even do the pregnancy test 15 days after intercourse.

Regards Dr. Jagdish