Why was there bleeding after having sex ?

me and my boyfriend had sex lastnight (the 18th) and when he took his comdon off there was a hole in it. and yesterday(the 19th) i went to bathroom to pee and when i wiped there was light red blood and some clearsh stuff in it..this never happen to me before... am i ganna become preganant?.
Asked On : Sun, 20 Mar 2011
Hello and welcome to healthcare magic.
As the condom has ruptured it is better you take emergency contraception since the cahnces of pregnancy are high. You can get a pregnancy test done after 2 weeks and a blood hcg levels done.And get yourself evaluated by a gynaecologist.
the blood could have been due to trauma during intercourse nothing to worry about.
take care.
General Surgeon Dr. Rajinder Bajoria's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum
It is too early to say you are can take pills to prevent pregnancy as condom has burst.As with the rupture of condom chances of pregnancy increases & you are in the periovulatory phase . there is no test which can confirm about pregnancy at such an early stage.Disclaimer