Why was the pelvic inflammation not traced in urine and high vagina swab ?

Hello Doctor, i just had a Urine and High Vagina Swab test. In my urine test result, i have Epithelial cells of 0-2phf. No bacterial growth . Then for the HVS, i have 0-6phf for the Epithelial Cells, still with no bacterial growth. But i have been experiencing some pains in my lower abdomen like a T-Sectional pain. It sometimes climbs up towards my spine, my back. I did a pelvic scan and it shows the fluid retention in the pouch of AAAAAAA Also, it showed the presence of pelvic inflammatory disease . How come this was not detected in the Urine and HVS culture?
Asked On : Wed, 8 Feb 2012