Why was baby's stool runny and clear? Did not introduce new flavors

My daughter is 7 months old. She’s been eating rice cereal & gerber baby foods for about the last 2 months. I haven’t introduced any new flavors lately. Last night her stool was really runny, clear, had a hint of dark grey to it, It was really odd and had a little bit of a fishy smell to it (sorry!). This morning she woke up and acted normal and happy. She took a big poop this morning and it was more solid (but it still blew out the side of her diaper). It was steel grey and really dark. It had that fishy smell again too.
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012