Why there is variation in BBT. Should be worried about low BBT? Hormonal assay required?

hello Doctor! i v been tryng 2 conceive since 2009 n hv been charting my bbt since lst year. generally my temp on day 1 comes dwn to 97.3 n after a dip goes to 97.6 or 97.8 aftr ovulation n keeps rising to 98.1 or 98.2 until it @times suddenly cms 2 97.3 n its my day 1 again. i v been on clomid(d2 to d6), progynova(2mgthrice a day) n duphaston(10mg od) n ecosprin too fr 15 days aftr iui . in my last cycle.on day 26 it wnt to never bfore 96.7 n remained below 97 till day 30. whn it came up to 97.3 it was day 1. thn it has been either 97 or 96.8. is low bbt a cause 2 worry whn i v had higher temps. wht cld b th possible reasons? should i go fr a hormonal assay?
Asked On : Wed, 11 Jul 2012