Why there is swelling , itching , muscle tightness and rashes on the arm where immunization shot for hepatitis A was taken ?

Back in 1995 I had taken an immunization shot for hepatitis A . Over the years until now I have been suffering from swelling under the arm itching, muscle tightness, a lump under the arm, unable to relax the are to my side with out pain, and rash on the said left arm of the site where the 3 doses of the vaccination was given. I have been to many specialist and they all have no idea or the just want to avoid the issue all together. As the years go on the theses symptoms are getting worse. The doctors and tests ruled out fungus and unable to treat. I had MRI done just last month and nothing showed. Do you have any idea what this could be?
Asked On : Sun, 4 Mar 2012