Why there is swelling in left side with pain and pressure when I bend my head down ?

Whenever I hang my head down even for a few moments there is swelling in the left side with some slight pain and pressure. Once I put my head up the swelling and pain go away. This has always been the case as long as I can remember. When I was young I was diagnosed with a hemangioma . Just two weeks ago after sleeping in a tent with my head positioned downhill I developed pain and pressure on the left side of my head - directly above and behind my left ear (around my temple) and it won t go away. I have also been getting more headaches . What might be happening. Thank you!
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jun 2012