Why there is sudden increase in weight in last 3 months and feeling bloated and more movement in the stomach but pregnancy test is negative as my husband has undergone vacetamy and I am on birth control pills ?

I am a 44 yr old female and have put on 5 pounds or more in the last 3 months. I am bloating around the middle and have been feeling more and more movement in my stomach in the past 3 days. I had a pregnancy test and it was negative. My husband had a vacetamy 12 years ago and I am on birth control . what could be the problem?
Asked On : Mon, 2 Apr 2012