Why there is pain in vagina while having intercourse and how can I help her to have orgasm ?

haiii... iam 25 age i am marred befor 6 month.. i and my partner unable to do sexual intercourse . it is because of pain in my partner vagina. we do more forplay at that time we try to intercourse. my tip of the penis only enter her vaginal opening we cant insert penis fully. how i insert it curectly? tel me the right way to intrcourse? which postion that i want to try ? which is the best position? how did i make her orgasum? give me detailed answer sir plzzz........
Asked On : Fri, 17 Jun 2011
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Good Day
It is possible she has narrow inlet into her vagina. Maybe hymen is thick. She needs to get examined by a Gynaecologist to rule out any cyst or swelling which can also cause the problem You may try the foreplay well and see that your partner is relaxed. You must speak nice things that she likes to hear and this will relax her. Maybe then she will let you penetrate without much pain. You can try woman on top position but let her guide the penis inside as the way she wants, this way she will know till where it is comfortable. Orgasm comes from good foreplay and sexual intercourse but for women it's the comfort and relaxation which matters more to get one.