Why there is on and off pain and movement in heart region even after having medications ?

I have had Bp for more than 7 years now and had some pain in my heart region once in a while. but i took my medication of amlodipine and antonolol with aspirin few days ago and sudenly find my chest (ipping) like fear in the heart and feel movement in my heart region and some pains on and off. Also feel as if there is movement all over my body. I have not been sleeping without drug for some time. I am worried please help me
Asked On : Mon, 20 Feb 2012