Why there is no relief from pigmentation which is very itchy even after having medications post pregnancy ?

Hi, I have had 5 years of fertility and Ivf treatments . I eventually fell pregnant with twins who are now 1. In the last 12 months of fertility, I found a pigmentation change on both sides of my face on the jaw area. Then while pregnant I was very itchy and frequently drew blood through scratching on the arms. Now, the pigmentation is on my forehead as well and my upper chest, arms and top of my back are very itchy again as well as blotchy and motled. I am Taking the pills again now which is the only. Change in the last 6 months since it has intensified. It is driving me crazy!
Asked On : Tue, 7 Feb 2012