Why there is no relief from fever and fatigue after having antibiotics and normal blood reports ?

I have had a low grade fever for 24 days now. My doctor gave me antibiotics which did nothing. I have also had extreme fatigue and weakness for about 3 months. My doctor says not to worry about the fever and that it is probably just a virus , but my blood work was perfect- normal WBC , low end of normal RBC and other factors for anemia , no signs of auto-immune disease , perfect thyroid factors. The fact that it has been 4 weeks with no improvement, and my fatigue is not getting any better make me worry. What do I do?
Asked On : Tue, 27 Mar 2012