Why there is no moustache and beard growth for me ?

Hello Sir.. I am 25 years old Male with 62 kgs weight. I have very less density of moustache and no beard . No hair on chest too. But there is good growth of hair in pubic areas. Can you suggest me the reason of less/no growth of moustache and beard and remedies to cure it? Please help me in this issue.
Asked On : Tue, 9 Aug 2011
Hello
It is due to some hormonal imbalance ,so consult some endocrinologist for treatment .Complete hormonal assay is essential
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and trouble free speedy recovery”