Why there is itching and white granular discharge from vagina with delayed period and also there is dryness and pimple like substance on my husband's penis ?

i have noticed white granular discharge from my vagina . there is itching sensation as well. i was due for my mensural periods on 18th this month, but have not got the same yet,. hwever, the preg colour urine test for pregnancy showed negative result. we are trying to have a baby. my husband has also observed dryness and small pimple like substance on his penis yesterday, but hardly any itching. need assistance
Asked On : Sat, 24 Mar 2012