Why there is erection problem after circumcision operation ?

I was totally circumcised 3 mounths ago. I feel i have erection problems I am 32 years old. My height is 178 cm, and my weight is 60 kg. I was circumcised nearly 3 mounths ago, and i have been coping with some erection problems since I resumed my sexual life a few weeks ago. I underwent a Total Circumcision operation. The thing is for first time in my life I have to try harder to get an erection, and to keep it erected. Before my operation i could get easily erected (either through masturbation, or only a few minutes after making love my penis was erected again without needing any rubbing), but 3 mounths after my operation, it s pretty hard to get aroused if had sex or masturbation a while ago. Maybe the problem is anxiaety? or it may be related to the surgery?Please I need help! Thank you
Asked On : Mon, 20 Jun 2011