Why there is clicking in my left shoulder even after 3 weeks since ac joint injection ?

It s been 3 weeks since my injection and I still have the poping or clicking in my left shoulder
Asked On : Tue, 1 Mar 2011
can you tell what was the indication for the injection ?
the reason for the pain may be injection at wrong site, infection or severity of disease may be much more
Take Care
General & Family Physician Dr. Jagdish's  Response
Hi Welcome to,

As long as there is no increased pain, no increased tenderness, redness , swelling- the joint is not infected.

After injection, the only probable complication is infection . But that is very rare now a day because the injections are sterile.

Regards Dr. Jagdish