Why there is burning in chest and heart on using gooch muscles to empty it?

Sometimes when i see.(usually when i get up from sleep), i see and feel like i have to empty out a bit more. I try to by applying my gooch muscles and it makes my chest m heart and burn . Why does that happen? Does this have something to do with me not being able ti get a full erection with random partners? The last successful sex partners I ve had were two ex girlfriends whom experienced my semi erected penis at first but then trusted to acknowledge my footfetish during intercourse (soles on my face). The last time i tried that with a random partner tho, and it almost worked but didn t, i think it may have been the angle, the bed was on the floor and i was on my knees on the uncomfortable carpet and forearms would get sore from leaning fwd into her trying to penetrate...
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jun 2012