Why there is breathing trouble while sitting in computer room and in indoor swimming pool area and I am fine outside in fresh air ?

having trouble breathing while sitting at computer in my room.. it helped to be outside in fresh air a while. back in and having same trouble. i took a lorazepam to help but I don t think it is the root of my problem. this happens too often to be anxiety. also have trouble breathing in indoor swimming pool area. they had no ventilation whatsoever. i am not wheezing . just having trouble getting good air into my lungs. in pool area felt like coming down with flu or somthing.. headache sickish trouble breathing and extremely tired.. my docs blame everything on anxiety and never try to find out if it could be lung or heart problem or nervous system .. somthing is wrong and has been wrong for long time. who should i consult if my doctors wont test my lungs?
Asked On : Thu, 12 Apr 2012