Why there is bleeding after intercourse and after how many days one can get pregnant after an abortion ?

Hi I have to ask something about wife. She was pregnant in the past but the growth of the fetus stop after two months. We know about the miscarriage after three and half month. After abortion the first period comes by taking the twenty days pills on 02 Jan 11. from 16 th to 19 Jan she face the problem of minor bleeding during foreplay . Again, the same problem arise on 20th Feb 11 during intercourse. She did not reported any period from the previous i.e., 02 Jan 11. Is it OK or there is some problem. Also I want to know when she can take the pregnancy again.
Asked On : Tue, 22 Feb 2011