Why there is a pain in my testicle and how can it be stopped ?

DEAR SIR MY RIGHT SIDE TESTICE IN PAIN IN SOME TIMES I THINK MY TESTICE HAPPEN IS BIG SIZE I MEAN INTERNAL TESTICE PLS TELL ME NOW WHAT I DO DEAR SIR MY RIGHT SIDE TESTICE IN PAIN IN SOME TIMES I THINK MY TESTICE HAPPEN IS BIG SIZE (I MEAN INTERNAL TESTICE) PLS TELL ME NOW WHAT I DO.PLS SOLVED THIS PROBLAM
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jul 2011
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
If you have pain and sense change in size it could be because of varicocele or hydrocele commonly. Better to get examined by Surgeon who will also do ultrasound to confirm and receive good treatment. Don't delay because there can be problem in fertility if not treated.