Why the vagina opening is so huge because i never masturbated nor fingered ?

I am a virgin and have a strip of tissue running across the vagina. I have a hole beneath this septate string. i think the hole was created by breaking my normal hymen(is this possible). Is my normal hymen broken?my normal hymen was there in that place?Do/did i have two hymens? i never fingured myself. yesterday was the first time i explored my vagina. And my vaginal opening is huge whenevr i get wet it becomes very flexible . I just stretch my inner labia to see how big it could get and it was huge . I am confused i never masturbated neither fingured why is it huge? Please answer all my queries :)
Asked On : Fri, 15 Apr 2011