Why the semen color is red in color ? who is also having a kidney stone and high cholestrol levels

Hi I am really worried about my husband as he has noticed a slight bloody colour to his semen. What could be the reasons for this and what kind of doctor should we consult on this matter? Many thanks in advance. My husband is 38 years old, and has been given oral medication for treatment of a kidney stone. Apart from that he has slightly high cholesterol levels which we found out about a year ago and he is not currently taking any mediaction for that. The doctor has asked him to bring the cholesterol down with diet an exercise.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Jul 2011