Why sperm color become brownish?

Occasionally my sperm color is brownish. Why? It s never happened until recently.
Asked On : Sat, 14 May 2011
welcome to healthcaremagic
brownish semen may be due to some infection
get a semen analysis and consult doctor if you have some burning sensation or other problems during ejaculation
semen analysis will indicate if there is infection or any other problem
OBGYN Dr. Reji. D's  Response
what you have read is absolutly correct .don't worry you belong 2 the first group.any way consult a good urologist. he will do the rest.
OBGYN Dr. Reji. D's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic form
the brownish discoloration may be due to some altered blood this can be due to either trauma or infection in either case you have to examine by a gyne/urologist to evaluate your problem .don't worry it will clear after a course of antibiotics .hope that it'll help you