Why something white goes out from my vagina ?

I have a question. Why something white goes out from my vagina ? I had it before but now after sex I have it all the time and it is little bit different. is it OK ?
Asked On : Sun, 2 Jan 2011
Vagina normally produces little of that while fluid. Just like eye produce tears, and mouth makes saliva. So you need not worry about it. But if that fluid smells bad, or changes color to yellow, red, ..or becomes like curd. It may be sign of an infection. For which medication is needed. Keep your self clean and dry, wear cotton undergarments.