Why should I do a GDT test when my glucose is in normal range ?

Hi ` I am a 26 yr old female, 5 6 about 140 lbs. I have recently been really tired and very drained feeling that seems to be getting worse over the past few months. I have now for a few weeks been getting nausa after eating . I feel like I can feel my body pulsing, and very faint. I have been going to a doctor whom wants to test for this and that with no rhyme or reasons, just to rule out... I am getting very frustrated. I recently had a blood panal done where everything was in normal ranges, however I am scheduled for a GDT test on Tuesday, the main reason for the blood panal was to check on my thyroid, however, which I know nothing on how to read the blood test results, what are the signs that would show in my blood test, I have a copy to refer to. Also with the glucose being in normal ranges, why do I need to do a GDT test?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Apr 2011