Why semen does not come out after ejaculation ?

I am 15 years old i have tried masturbating for 2 years and i only get hard and nothing comes out how come i cant produce semen I am 15 and i am 3.5 maybe 4 if i try erect and 2 in soft. I have some pubic hair but i can t seem to come. i have tried for over a year so masturbate and i only get hard, nothing comes out. is this a medical problem? am i small for my age? how can i get myslef to produce semen?
Asked On : Thu, 7 Apr 2011
Hello;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
You have started getting erections but may be the sperms are not ready till now as the organ development will take some time.No need to worry it will start in a year or so please wait till then.Still you are young to mastrubate ;also once you get semen you can mastrubate when you need to but don't make it a habit;it is now the right time to study & build your career and presently there is no medical problem.Lastly the sperms are produced by nature & you cannot produce it yourself.
Thanks