Why semen comes out without masturbate ?

semen comes out clear with gel chunks what does that mean doctors i am ten and a clear jel came out my penis and i did not materbate why is this gel com out of my penis
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jul 2011
Hi ishmael
Welcome to HealthcareMagic.
this is normal and do not worry. you probably are having semen discharge.
If you have any burning sensation or blood in urine or bloody discharge you should be worried and visit your doctor for evaluation
Hope I answered your question.If you need more information feel free to mail me.
and
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
Hi
This is a normal phenomenon when you start thinking of sex and involve youself mentally to the extreme then this jet results. Have balanced diet morning walk and healthy thoughts and your problem will be solved. From herbal medicines tab. neo is drug of choice.
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rekha's  Response
hi,this is a normal thing,you need not worry abut it,take healthy diet and exercise regularly.
Homeopath Dr. Rakesh Kumar's  Response
Dear Ishmael:

Your query is not clear i.e. it is not clear what is your age and how long you are facing this problem.

If you are 14+ then gel chunk is coming out because you do not masturbate and thus semen plus prostatic material may be turning to pieces. If you have other symptoms like pain, frequent urination, etc then there may be infection causing mild prostatitis.

So comment again in detail so we can tell what it is exactly.