Why one gets a problem of enlarged kidney and what is the remedy ?

my cousin is 22 feamale, she haviong aproblem of enlarged kidney and feeleng restless can you tell the reason and causes please doctor i need the help hi, my cousin age is 22 female she is worried about the kidney enlargement and having the problems like stomach pain, itching in kidney and feeling vomiting sensation and she telling she was restless and sometimes have a back pain what is the reason for all these doctor why kidney is enlarging please tell doctor...
Asked On : Thu, 9 Jun 2011