Why my vagina is leaking?

This is really gross and I m embarrased by it but it s never happened to me before. Yesterday I kept leaking fluids or something. It didn t smell and it s like water and I didn t even notice it until I was practically drenched in the stuff. What the hell is it!? I m about 2 weeks away from my period so I know it has nothing to do with that. discharge pours out of my like water?
Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009
Sounds like cervical fluid, which is perfectly normal around 2 weeks from getting your period. If you were trying to get pregnant, this is something you'd really want!! The watery cervical fluid allows sperm to swim more easily to your ovaries, and therefore you would have a better chance of getting pregnant now if you had sex. Some women try to do everything possible to get this - what is referred to as "egg white" cervical fluid - drink lots of water, take robitussin for example. If you found that you were drinking a lot of water the past week or so, maybe that's why all of a sudden you discovered it? Also, were you on the birth control pill? If you were, then went off it, you'll find that this happens.