Why my periods are irregular and gaining weight for the last one year and will there be any problem to conceive as I had 2 abortions earlier ?

hi i m nidhi my age 32 year, weight 70kg, hight 5 4 married last 7 years i have one son 5 years old my problem is from last one year my menses (period) irrregular, & improper, also from last one year my body weight & size is also rapidlly incress i have done already 2 aboration from last 4 years...kindlly pl suggest the cause & solution & pl suggest if i want to consive another babay any issue????
Asked On : Mon, 1 Aug 2011