Why my periods are getting late after stopping my pill to conceive ?

hi im 22 i was on the pill for 3 months i then came off it to try and concieve. i had my period 24 days ( on time) after i stopped the pill. then my second period was 3 days late. but this one is now 14 days late which ive never been this late before. i took 2 test on the day after my missed period which i could c very very faint positive. then 5 days later i took 3 more to make sure which they came out very veyr positive too. so i also took a digital which came out not pregnant and since then they have been negative. ive had cramping like im gonna start but never comes.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Apr 2011