Why my left kidney scar is bleeding after 10 years of operation ?

I would like ta know why my left kidney scar is bleeding after over 10 years? My name is jacob bullock 24yr old male, I hd an operation in 2000 on my (left) kidney as result of a stab wound to (my) left kidney. I had to have reconstruction surgery on my kidney. Well, I went thrw physicl therapy nd pain management, the whole thing like i was supposed to. Well, the problem is i can t figure out why after about 2 years of healing , my scar started ta bleed,in 2002, i didnt really thnk too much about it but then bout three years ago (2008) it startd hurin an it jus kept gettin worst but tha MRI didnt show nothin an i cudnt do anything cuz i didnt have any type of insurance, i still dont my question ta you is:Why is my scar(s) bleeding and it alredy heald 4 tht amounta tyme(10yr.period)??? Thnk u4 ur tyme n cnsderation. Sincerely,Jacob Bullock(J.B)
Asked On : Fri, 15 Apr 2011