Why my heart hurts ? Will I have to do any surgery ?

My heart hurts and I don't know why! I'm only 14! Help!?
I'm 14 and my heart hurts on and off. Usually when I'm sitting in a 'c' or laying down. It feels like sharp needles poking my heart. And then sometimes my heart beats real fast. Then it beats slower. I accidently smoked a little bit of scotch tape. I've had this problem for about 2 weeks now. I'm real scared on what might happen to me. Can anyone please tell me what I can do or tell me what is wrong with me! Will I have to do any surgery? Also, My ribs or something by there hurts too. A little below my heart
Asked On : Sat, 19 Dec 2009
You should probably speak with a doctor. I am most curios as to how you "smoked" scotch tape.