Why my gfs heart always beats fast ?please suggest me

my girlfriend has a very weak body n sometimes she throws up, she always looks for pills and doctors and tests but they said there is nothing wrong with her,her heart beats fast even without being nervous and she always feels her bones r aching,she takes some pills called Zantax but i read that it makes the heart stop beating... plz any help in any case will be appreciated i am so worry for her...
Asked On : Fri, 11 Dec 2009
Based on what you describe, I would get: Thyroid Function Panel ECG Holter monitor I think you mean Xanax? This is a sedative anxiolytic used, obviously, to treat anxiety. It WILL NOT make her heart stop beating. It isn't a good long-term solution though because it is addictive and does not address the underlying problem. The vomiting I can't explain or link to tachycardia- unless she is tachycardic because she is so dehydrated from vomiting. She may have an SVT (a paroxysmal transient fast heart beat)- if so these are easily treated and carry a good prognosis.