Why my daughter is having fear , palpitation and nervousness after been bitten by a dog ?

My 7 yrs old daughter was bitten by a 2mnths old shit zu,,,the dog was already injected a week ago of anti rabis after he bite my daughter,and she told me that she was bitten 4days ago,,,but she never had a sign of rabis infection mostly seen after you are bitten by a rabis dog,,but to make assure of her safety,i bring her in a public hospital which is for anti rabis vaccine ...she was injected 3 times dat day,anti tetanus , antibiotic and anti rabis,and the another one is after a week and the 3rd one is given again after a week,,but after a few days my daugther is having a palpitation ,and nervous..she often say of what she feared,feared of anything that hurts her,,asking if shes ok,kinda hallucinating when she get nervous,,why is it happining to her?
Asked On : Mon, 20 Feb 2012