Why my child is not concentrating and getting distracted in school ?

Hello Doctor This is regarding my daughters behaviour in school.We are Indians atpresent residing in germany.My daughter is 5.5 years old she goes to the german kindergarten.In germany there is a mandatory medical check up regarding the mental as well as physical growth of children in kindergarten.The doctor had checked my daughter and certified that she is allright.But in the kindergarten they say that she is not concentrating in one work gets distracted and when asked to show 4 showing 7.But at home she can wrie Ato Z.1to 10 in words also she is confused sometimes.I need a suggestion whether this will be considered as a problem in India .I checked milestones .it is normal
Asked On : Thu, 17 Feb 2011
Sexologist 's  Response
Dont worry . she will learn to concentrate and recognise the word and numerics gradully . be relaxed.