Why my chest got enlarged ?

i am 25 old man my chest enlarged what i should do
Asked On : Mon, 30 May 2011
Pulmonologist 's  Response
Hi amit

what I meant is breast enlargement. don't worry many a times it is physiological due to hormonal changes often called as physiological gynaecomastia.

but if it gets hot, become painful, there is some discharge meet your doctor.

best wishes
General Surgeon Dr. Rajinder Bajoria's  Response
Welcome to health care magic
     enlarged breast in males is known as gynaecomazia .It is a quite common& there are many causes for it .Surgical excision is the best option/treatment.
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and speedy recovery”