Why my arm becomes red on exposure to sun and body gets red on consuming alcohol ?

arm gets red when exposed to the sun, and body gets red when consume alcohol This started to happen the previous summer (2010). My first day at the beach that summer, I got this tiny red mark on my forearm in which I thought was a jellyfish bite or something. The next time I tried sun bathing, the same spot got red and started to itch, however this time it got bigger. Ever since then, as I am exposed to the sun for an extended period of time, the same area starts to get red, feels fairly warm, and itches. It takes about a week to go away. Moreover, I feel like SPH triggers this reaction as well. Once, I applied Lubiderm with SPH 15 on my arm and this same reaction started to was warm and itched. In addition, I ve also noticed that when I consume alcohol, my face , chest , and the area that was infected by the sun get red, however it doesn t itch. I m curious to what I have, and if I should stay away from SPH and/or the sun, and alcohol in general?
Asked On : Mon, 28 Feb 2011