Why is urine pressure high with fever? What can help me? What does report suggest?

Hi, i am Mashud, 25 years old. My urine pressure is so high & feel fever so that i went to a doctor . He gave me test Urine for R/M/E and I did it. He gave Cef-3 for 1st seven days. It didn t work, then gave me Levolex. But again it did not work. So he again gave test R/M/E and C/S. In my new test of R/M/E of urine, Quantity: Sufficient, Colour: Raddish, Appearance (Turb): Hazy, sediment: Absent, Specific Gravity: 1.010, Reaction : 6.0, Excess Phosphate: Nill, Protein (+), Sugar: Nill, Epithelial Cell: 1-2/Hpf, Pus Cells: 8-10/HPF, RBC: A few, Casts: Nill, Spermatozoa: Nill, Others: Nill, Crystal: Nill. So what is my condition, & what can i do for it? Please suggest me.
Asked On : Thu, 27 Sep 2012