Why is this pain in my left ovary when I cough ? Iam 10 weeks pregnant

I am currently 10.5 weeks pregnant , definitely not ectopic . I have extreme pain around my left ovary . This does not feel like stretching pain. It happens mainly if I cough or sneeze, the pain is so sharp, sudden and severe it causes me to cry out and bend double. If I know that I am going to cough, I have to press in on that side to stop the pain. Have you any idea what this could be. To the best of my knowledge I do not have ovarian cysts .
Asked On : Tue, 22 Mar 2011