Why is there swelling and itching on my eyes ?

sir swelling under both eye in up to 30-40 days,itching is also start in last 2-3 days what is problem and which type of specilist solve this problem.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Aug 2011
ENT Specialist 's  Response
If this swelling is very near to eye, then you have to consult an Eye specialist, because it can be due to eye disease. If swelling is little-beat far from eye, then you have to consult an ENT specialist, because it can be due to some sinus disease. Have a speedy recovery!
welcome to hcm
swelling under eye could be due to number of causes. it would be helpful to know if you have any other problems such as fever, rash elsewhere, watering from eyes, pain in eyes, change in vision, icthing elsewhere, muscle pain, joint pains.
based on the other associations with your problem you would need either an ophthalmologist ( eye specialist) or a physician (internal medicine specialist).
hope this is helpful.