Why is there pain in my stomach and belly button ?

Hi, i got a stomachache just now and i applied some oil on my stomach, now my belly button hurts?
Asked On : Wed, 21 Sep 2011
Hello.welcome.There can be so many reasons for your stomachache like intestinal infection,worms,hyperacidity and premenstrual cramps.Take some antispasmodic for the pain.If the pain persists then consult your doctor.Good luck.
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Thanks for query,
It seems to be due to intestinal colic.
Take antispasmodic like Tab.Meftal spas or Cyclopam one tab.
Avoid fried and junk food.
Ok and bye.
hi welcome to you have any other complaints associated with stomachache?it may be due to infection,food poisoning,or may something else you go to physician for examination and further treatment.
General & Family Physician Dr. Arun Kumar's  Response
HI Rchel,

I understand your concern.

Your pain seems like gastritis or stomach infection. Just use some antacids like mucaine gel. and you can use antispasmodics like cyclopam. If the symptoms doesn't subsides report to your doctor.

Hope I have answered your query. I will be available for your fallow up queries, if any.

Wishing you a good health.