Why is there pain in my right side chest , liver area and lower back when I yawn ?

hi i am having pain on my right-side chest and around the liver area. Sometimes i have pain on my lower back and right shoulder area. when i sneeze it stops and i have sharp pain in liver area, same when i yawn. hi i am having pain on my right-side chest and around the liver area. Sometimes i have pain on my lower back and right shoulder area. when i sneeze it stops and i have sharp pain in liver area, same when i yawn. When i lay down thats when i feel the most pain
Asked On : Wed, 23 Mar 2011