Why is there no hair growth in my body ?

Im 13 and have no pubic hairs anywhere, im worried about this, and my friends tease me for it ? Im 13 years old and i have no pubic hairs anywhere on my body, I think i can ejaculate really small amounts but it seems to be a transparent colour as a pose to white, is all of this normal? im worried about this?
Asked On : Mon, 14 Feb 2011
  Anonymous's Response
As mom to 4 boys let me assure you, you are completely normal! Dont worry. You have enough to worry about with school and friends and everything else. Your b ody is normal and will continue to grow and change. It will ALL turn out fine. Now go enjoy youth it is such a wonderful thing. Believe it or not you will some day miss these confusing days! ;)